Saturday, October 8, 2011

A little about me...

Happily Ever 4After is named after my 4 fantastic boys- they keep me busy, and bring endless adventures and enjoyment. I am currently a SAHM, who is job hunting. I have my 4 wondeful boys and an amazing husband. My boys are Gabe, who is 9, Elijah is 6, Noah is 5, and Malachi is 7 months. My lovely husband Dave and I have been married for 10 adventerous years, soon to be 11.

We enjoy hockey and skating as a family. My boys play hockey, and I love to watch them on the ice, I am forever impressed with how much they improve from every practice to every game.

I also like to do any kind of artwork and most crafty things, I also enjoying spending time with friends and family, laughing, reading and traveling and trying new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment